For-profit organization resources include those provided by many private Supportive Living and Long-term Care facilities as well as companies offering caregiver and other general services.
Supportive Living and Long-term Care Facilities
- See list of facilities (non-profit and for profit) in Medicine Hat prepared by the City of Medicine Hat Seniors Services
- The Alberta Health Accommodation Search website can be used to obtain information concerning specific Albertan facilities. A list of facilities in a specific city is available on the website by entering the name of the city in the search box.
- Rates for Designated Supportive Living (DSL) and Long-term Care (LTC) facilities.
- Caring Hearts
- Collette Cares
- Extended Family Services
- Prime Time Senior Care Service
- Simply at Your Services
- We Care Home Health Services
A list of service suppliers in the Medicine Hat Area can be found in the “Medicine Hat: Community Services” pamphlet, which is available at the Medicine Hat Home Care Office.